OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. Entry Period: The Aboard the Lady H Superyacht Referral Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00AM New York City time on June 1, 2023, and ends at 11:59PM New York City time on December 31, 2023 (the “Entry Period”).
2. Eligibility: In order to be eligible for entry into the Sweepstakes, a participant must be (a) a legal, permanent United States resident residing in the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, (b) at least 21 years of age at the time of entry, and (c) the owner of a Sentient Jet, LLC (“Sentient”) jet card (an “Entrant”). Officers, directors, employees, and volunteers of Sentient and its owners and affiliates, members of their immediate families, and persons residing in their households are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, United States territories and possessions outside of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, and where otherwise restricted or prohibited by law. Sentient reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants and disqualify any Entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules.
3. How to Enter: Each Entrant may refer an unlimited number of potential jet card customers (each a “Referral”) to Sentient during the Entry Period by completing and returning the referral form circulated via regular mail, email, and made available at Sentient’s cardholder portal website (a “Referral Form”). Multiple Referrals may be identified on a single Referral Form. For each valid and complete Referral submitted by an Entrant that subsequently completes the purchase of a Sentient 25 Hour Jet Card during the Entry Period, the Entrant will receive (a) one entry into the drawing and (b) a $5,000 flight credit, which will be applied to the Entrant’s Sentient jet card account upon receipt of funds from the Referral. Drawing entries and flight credits will not be awarded in connection with Referrals that do not complete the purchase of a Sentient 25 Hour Jet Card during the Entry Period.
4. Drawing: The winning Entrant (the “Winner”) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period in a random drawing held on or about January 15, 2024. There will be only one Winner, subject to the selection of an alternative Winner if one is required. Sentient’s decisions and interpretation of these Official Rules regarding the drawing and the Winner are final and binding in all respects.
5. Notification: The Winner will be notified by phone, e-mail or United States mail pursuant to the contact information provided on the Winner’s Referral Form. Sentient is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected or not received for any reason beyond Sentient’s reasonable control, including without limitation incorrect or incomplete information, incorrectly delivered mail, and network, software or hardware failure. If Sentient is unable to contact the Winner using reasonable efforts within 10 business days from the first notification attempt, the potential winning Entrant may be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected.
6. Odds: Actual odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Prize Description: The Winner will receive (i) a three-night, four-day Bahamas excursion aboard the Benetti Lady H yacht, including accommodations for up to eight guests across five staterooms, (ii) an advance provisioning allowance of $22,500 for meals, snacks, and beverages, and (iii) dockage, fuel and communications services while aboard the Lady H, and (iv) vertical lift transportation from Miami, Florida to Nassau, Bahamas (collectively the “Prize”). The Winner will work exclusively with Worth Avenue Yachts to schedule the trip and itinerary. Any add-on expenses above and beyond the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to and conditioned upon the Winner’s acceptance of all terms and conditions applicable to all elements of the Price. The Prize is redeemable from the time the Winner is announced until December 31, 2024. All expenses arising in connection with the Winner’s use of the Prize and not explicitly included in the preceding description of the Prize, including without limitation taxes and customs (further including without limitation income taxes payable by the Winner in connection with the Winner’s receipt of the Prize) are not included in the Prize and are the responsibility of the Winner. The Winner may not transfer or substitute any element of the Prize, and no cash equivalent is available, except in each case as may be authorized by Sentient in its sole discretion. Sentient estimates the retail value of the Prize to be approximately $140,000. Notwithstanding the foregoing description, Sentient reserves the right to substitute for the Prize a prize of equal or greater value if Sentient determines in its sole discretion that the Prize is unavailable for any reason.
8. Consent to Publicity: By accepting the Prize, the Winner consents to (i) Sentient’s use of Winner’s name, voice and likeness in internal communications and website access shared only with Sentient cardholders, and (ii) Sentient’s disclosure of the Winner’s identity to other Entrants upon request, or as otherwise required by law, in each case without further payment or additional consideration and without the Winner’s review, approval or notification.
9. General Rules of Participation: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and Sentient’s interpretation of them, which is final in all respects. If Sentient determines in its sole discretion that the Winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Winner may be disqualified and an alternative Winner may be selected by random drawing. All Sweepstakes materials are subject to verification and are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels, (b) any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way, (c) obtained where prohibited, or (d) they contain material printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Sentient reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the reasonable control of Sentient which, in the sole opinion of Sentient, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Entrants may obtain disclosure of the Winner’s identity following the date on which the Winner is confirmed by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Aboard the Lady H Superyacht Referral Sweepstakes, Attn: Marketing Department, Sentient Jet, LLC, 3 Batterymarch Park, Suite 300, Quincy, MA 02169. Vermont residents may exclude return postage.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant releases and holds harmless Sentient, its affiliates, and their respective parents, employees, officers, members, managers, directors, subsidiaries, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any element of the Prize, including without limitation: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an Entrant from submitting a Referral; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Referrals; (f) Sentient’s actions in connection with Paragraph 8 above; or (g) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be result, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any element of the Prize. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Referral. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sentient on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any materials related to this Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for the effects of any restrictions, terms and conditions or other policies established by the vendor of any element of the Prize. Each Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action in connection with this Sweepstakes, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the Entrant’s cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and the Released Parties will not be liable for attorney’s fees. For the avoidance of doubt, Entrant agrees that costs arising in connection with the purchase of a Sentient jet card (including the cost of the jet card itself) are not a cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any punitive, consequential, or indirect damages. For the avoidance of doubt, except for Paragraph 8 above, these Official Rules are not intended to modify in any way the Winner’s rights and obligations under the Winner’s Cardholder Agreement with Sentient.
11. Choice of Law and Venue: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and Sentient in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to choice of law rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably consents to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes.
13. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sentient Jet, LLC, 3 Batterymarch Park, Suite 300, Quincy, MA 02169. Please visit www.sentient.com/referrals for additional information.